Friday, March 26, 2010

So i'm going to be E-Stimmed....


Mistress took me to the sex shop... bizarrely, it is something i get really humiliated by and i get very nervous in there! The daft thing is i have been in a fair few times on my own. Mistress knows it makes me nervous and i really do get properly hot under the collar and not in a good way! She often makes me go and buy toys and items that She can use on me. It is a task She sets and i have to complete it or a transgression mark goes into Her book and depending on the number of transgressions against good behaviour, well, you can guess the rest...


This time Mistress decided to come with me. W/we had been discussing electrosex and various E-Stimming, but neither of us has ever played with this before. W/we have read a lot about it and followed some of Mistress Watchful’s posts but i guess there is nothing like the real thing.

So when we got into the shop Mistress spotted E-Stim kits on the shelf from the following company:

http://www.e-stim.co.uk/index.php

It does appear that many of these things exist and the prices range across several hundreds of pounds. W/we debated the issue and the incredibly friendly shop staff set up a demo! It’s not quite what you might think... i had to keep my clothes on! The shop assistant asked me to remove my wedding ring and watch and told me to hold one of the metal ‘lumps’ and she would hold the other. When she touched me there was a strange numbing/tingling feeling, very much lke pins and needles, like when you have slept on your arm and all the blood comes back in. WIERD! What was really odd was when She made Her touch lighter the feeling of the current got MUCH tinglier, it made me jump back, She laughed as it was on the lowest setting of 18 possible levels!!! Needless to say, as a total slut and a Tri Sexual (i will try anything once...) Mistress agreed to purchase the device.

As we have never tried this we stuck with a ‘relatively’ cheap E-Stim Series 1 (still cost £100.00 mind!) The kit consists of 4 pads, a unit and comes with a battery too. It does appear that there are a ton of add-ons for the system, rings for the cock, balls, anal plugs and even a urethral sound!! Really??? Electric shocks INSIDE your cock??? Has anyone tried that?

Mistress told me W/we would not play with the device as soon was W/we were at home and that i would have to wait until She decided to get the system out and ‘experiment on my slutty little arse’ i am unsure as to whether She means my slutty little cock hungry arse specifically, or just as a general term to describe what an utter slut She has made me into. Either way i am getting E-Stimmed this week-end and i am very nervous as to what it will be like.... and very excited about seeing what it is like, talk about conflicted... i may well be back to blog about this after the week-end...

No comments:

Post a Comment