Friday, March 26, 2010

Forcing me to control myself - Serving Celtic Queen

i haven't posted in my blog for a while, so here is an update on my last training session that Mistress conducted last night. The aim of the session was to test my ejaculatory control.

Mistress asked me to go and collect a series of toys and devices from the toy box that She thought 'will amuse Me whilst I play with you'

Mistress had recently bought me some lovely gifts including a beautiful steel butt plug with a red jewel set in the handle to decorate my slutty little butt with. She found this purchase highly amusing and was keen to try it out. i went to the toy box and got the following items:

  • The new steel butt plug as above
  • The clover nipple clamps
  • The heart shaped paddle (Mistress loves the little white hearts it leaves in the reddened skin!)
  • The Flogger
  • The Steel Butt Hook
i knelt before my Mistress as She collared me. She then removed my cage and checked Her property was performing well. i had been trying not to become erect without Her permission, and was doing really well. Mistress then used Her soft firm toned voice and told me that a soft cock was not going to be a lot of use to Her as she was planning on an ejaculatory control session and i had better present Her with a useable cock rather quickly. i didn't need Her 'encouragement' that always takes the form of the butterfly crop....


my Mistress then instructed me to get my wrist and ankle restraints and made me place these on as fast as i could or risk 'encouragement'.... Fortunately i was either really fast, or Mistress was really kind... i guess it was the latter, Mistress is always kind and only punishes or 'encourages' me when i need it.

Mistress then took the clover clamps and placed them on my nipples.... the sting was really intense for a few seconds, it always makes me gasp first time on and Mistress doesn't like me complaining, i was told not to make a sound for the second clamp... i took the second clamp in silence which really pleased Her and she said i had done well. i wasn't expecting the next bit....

Mistress took my wrists and hooked the clips on my wrist cuffs to the clover clamps and told me to keep my hands up. Obviously if i lowered them then i would be pulling on my nipples and hurting them even more than the clamps already were as the bit into my soft flesh.

Mistress then made me close my eyes and stand still, all the time keeping my hands up so i didn't stretch my tortured nipples. I felt something slip over my head and face, it was soft and lacy and then it was pulled tight behind my head. The scent of my Mistress' beautiful pussy teased my senses, She had granted me the privileged of having Her knickers and Her scent as a distraction for what was to come.. ( it certainly wasn't going to be me...!!

my arms were getting tired and i could feel a burning in my forearms as the muscles wanted to lower, i decided to experiment and see how far i could lower my arms before the slack in the links pulled them nipple clamps tighter.... not far as it turned out! The pain in my nipples made me gasp which got me a swift reprimand and the command to raise my arms higher. i complied with Her command and lifted my arms up to where they had been. 'No no no' She said, 'Higher...' Mistress had decided to teach me to keep them where She wanted them by making me stretch my nipples upwards. The burning made me breathe harder and harder whilst i tried to comply with Her commands and keep quiet yet raise my arms.

Mistress made me hold this for about 30 seconds then granted me relief by putting my arms where they should have been all the time. i was in no hurry to test Her resolve to teach me to keep them where they should be...

Mistress then took hold of my rock hard cock.... God it was amazing to feel Her soft touch and firm grip on Her shaft, i had not been touched on Her cock for some length of time and the feeling of intimacy and submission was fabulous.

i couldn't see anything, but all the time i could feel her soft knickers on my face and the scent of Her pussy filled my mind and my senses as i breathed heavily whilst holding my commanded arm position.

Mistress then commanded me to kneel, then to place my head on the floor, all the time trying not to stretch my nipples or to move the position of Her knickers on my face.

i felt Mistress separate my buttocks and heard the 'snap' as the lid came off the KY... and then the sharp shock of ice cold lube being placed on my anal opening... i was breathing hard and my cock, rock hard from the excitement and anticipation, was running like a tap as pre cum flowed from me, i felt the waves of pleasure as Mistress stroked my anus and then felt the REALLY cold shock as she inserted my new beautiful butt plug in one smooth swift move! I gasped, and Mistress delivered quick retribution with a sharp smack on my arse and told me to be silent.

i was the commanded to stand and i felt Mistress take Her shaft in Her hand. There was lube in Her hand and She began long slow lovely rhythmic movements of Her hand up and down the shaft of Her cock. Mistress whispered in Her firm soft voice into my ear.... '....Don't cum.. you know the consequences...' i was overwhelmed by Her scent, Her touch, Her intimacy and Her absolute control over me as she stroked me and stroked me. The urge to pump cum was mind bending, i was breathing hard and trying to keep my arms where Mistress had commanded me too. The pleasure between my legs was amazing but the fear of orgasm and the consequences where forefront in my mind, too much so, and i left my arms drop... the pain in my nipples hit me and completely changed my focus from my raging hard cock to the shock of the pain... and then the urge to orgasm went... my Mistress is really clever, she had set this up. She laughed as i gasped at the nipple pain and she said 'I can't believe it took you so long....' i couldn't take the nipple pain anymore and bought my arms up and the relief was wonderful and washed over me like a gentle caresses from my Mistress. The waves of pleasure from my cock began to bring me back to the point of orgasm and i fought hard not to cum. Mistress edged me very close and i had to distract myself.... so my arms went up this time and i managed to prevent my orgasm from overwhelming me. i went through this wonderful cycle of nipple agony and cock ecstasy to the point of orgasm 3 times when suddenly Mistress commanded me to kneel again with my head on the floor.

Mistress then reached between my legs and again griped Her shaft and pulled the stiff cock back towards my arse and began to gently stroke the glans of Her cock.

i silently steeled myself against the awesome pleasures that Mistress was creating deep inside me and my groin ached for orgasm as she stroked me and gently increased the pressure on Her shaft by pulling it further back into the ball sack. The submission i was feeling as i desperately tried to obey the command not to ejaculate was fabulous. i had to concentrate on my commands, but this time i couldn’t easily use my nipple torture to help take the focus from my cock.... Mistress pushed me right to the edge and i knew i couldn't hold my cum anymore.... i begged Her to allow orgasm, of course even as the words left my mouth i knew the futility of them. Mistress simply removed Her hand from her cock and left me breathing hard desperate to suppress the orgasm that was so near, i was just at that point of absolute no return, how does She know???? If She had left it a nanosecond more i would have been hosing cum from my raging hard cock. Mistress just left me there leaking pre cum and breathing hard.... I had succeeded with Her guidance and Her training i had not cum and She was pleased with me....

All i want to do is please and pleasure Her. My reward for achieving my goal was to serve my Mistress with my tongue and bring Her to a most deserved Orgasm it is the best way to show my appreciation of Her training and Guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment